Thursday, February 23, 2012

Are SUVs like the Hummer (H1 and H2) on the Chevy Suburban too big?

When I see them, I just think to myself there's no reason in the world for this SUVs to be so big, they're massive. Then when I only see one person in the vehichle since they can seat so many, I'm just like why? Give me a tiny Sports car any dayAre SUVs like the Hummer (H1 and H2) on the Chevy Suburban too big?Let me set 1 thing straight. H2's are NOT IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM A HUMMER!!!! When GM Purchased American General (the manufacturer of the Hummer) they acquired the nameplate, took a 3/4 ton Chevy tahoe bent the sheetmetal a little different slapped the Hummer nameplate on it called it an H2 (I will only refer to it as Fancy Tahoe) and are raping the general public out of millions of dollars all while disgracing a real vehicle. The REAL Problem is the Yuppie reatarded idiot Morons that do NOT need these vehicles driving them around so they can feel "COOL" Suburbans are great for a larger family that also needs a vehicle that can double for truck duty and Hummers are perfect for people who need a capable 4X4 that is able to carry their tools or whatever they need to get the job done. Fancy Tahoes serve NO purpose other than to feed the "I'm COOL" Factor of rich yuppies. They are HORRIBLE off-roaders that can't even drive through a rocky wash W/O breaking the front end suepension components. So to answer your question NO Hummers and Suburbans are not TOOO Big they are just not utilized properly by those who really need them and because of this are generally priced out of the range of those who really DO need them. As a note to BIGWADE the only thing GM about an AMG Hummer is the engine/transmission the majority of the rest of the vehicle is FORD. Find anyone with a REAL Hummer and ask to look at their keys--as a Ford guy you'll recognize them.Are SUVs like the Hummer (H1 and H2) on the Chevy Suburban too big?
No I don't think so. (Chevy and Hummer suck since they are GM products.)Im into trucks. Ford trucks.Are SUVs like the Hummer (H1 and H2) on the Chevy Suburban too big?yes they are huge I bet it takes a lot to fill them up too and I bet they have very low gas miles tooAre SUVs like the Hummer (H1 and H2) on the Chevy Suburban too big?
For one thing, who's more likely to take the most damage in a car crash: you in your Mini Cooper, or the other guy in his H1?



Thought so.



Also, one of the reasons that people get bigger vehicles is so that they can put all the things they need in them and still actually have room to sit.Are SUVs like the Hummer (H1 and H2) on the Chevy Suburban too big?I have an H2, %26amp; 2 me, they're just the right size. But thats my opinion, and I'm into trucks. So maybe we all should keep our opinions to ourselves.Are SUVs like the Hummer (H1 and H2) on the Chevy Suburban too big?
Only you can decide if a vehicle is right for you. You see someone driving a Suburban and decide it's too big for them, because they're alone now? How many kids do they have? Do they tow a camper/boat/etc.?



Personally, I'd rather have a sports car myself. But in the middle of winter, they don't do too well around here. I still don't need a Suburban, but that doesn't mean others don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment