Monday, February 20, 2012

Should I get a hummer or a bmw?

Im thinking of getting a HUMMER because of the space %26amp; then a BMW is on my mind cause it looks nice??Should I get a hummer or a bmw?Two very different cars.



I used to think Hummer's were the coolest car when they were in five years ago - now, I am completely over them.



They definitely do not drive as nice as BMW's.



Do you live in a rocky area, bad roads? Get a Hummer.



Getting a little off subject here... My aunt and Uncle had a 5 series BMW %26amp; hummer ... they live in Arizona and the roads tore my Aunt's BMW up. My uncle has since traded his hummer in for a fully loaded X5 BMW.



If you don't live where bad roads are GO BIMMER. I will never own any other car again.



They're extremely fun to drive, gorgeous, safe, addictive, and so much more. I recommend the 5 series ... or the M3 or M5 if you can drive manual.



BMW has the best made engines out there .... BMW's can last for years and years if you take care of them. I love mine so much and it makes me happy.



They're an independent automaker and this has aided them in producing "The Ultimate Driving Machine!"Should I get a hummer or a bmw?
you should definitely get the BMW. theres no doubt that in the future gas prices will rise again, and no one wants to be sitting at the pump putting in 120 dollars of gas everytime.... BMW. theres enough space, it looks good, and the engine will definitely push.Should I get a hummer or a bmw?are you seriously asking this question. bmw is a way better car and considering gm is about to go bankrupt, you might not be able to get service on the hummer eventually. if you do go with the bmw, get the x5 which has space.
Think about a job first. And FYI a Hummer these days are not really hummers at all. The are just Chevy truck platforms with a hummer looking body bolted onto the frame. The H1 is the only true hummer made so far. Everything since is a WANNABE Hummer.Should I get a hummer or a bmw?well personally i would get a hummer but that's only because i like SUV's. Now 2 years ago when gas prices were really high i would have gotten the bmw. However now that gas prices have gone down i would definitely go with the hummerShould I get a hummer or a bmw?
But why do you need the Hummer space? Do you live on a ranch in middle-of-nowhere, Wyoming? If not then you don't ever need the Hummer's space.
You should get a BMW for "the ultimate driving experience."Should I get a hummer or a bmw?
hummers are not very spacious, i speak from experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment