Sunday, February 26, 2012

If I placed a "Hybrid" decal on my Hummer, would Environ-Mentals like me more?

I would go for one that says "this vehicle powered by baby seal fat"If I placed a "Hybrid" decal on my Hummer, would Environ-Mentals like me more?There was a story on the news awhile back, think it was CBS, about a guy that put a diesel engine that runs on vegetable oil in his Hummer, not only did he make it "green" but boosted his horsepower by about 25%. It can be done.If I placed a "Hybrid" decal on my Hummer, would Environ-Mentals like me more?
I would answer, but then I realized I'm an adult. "Environ-Mentals"? Really? Grow up. Let's have reasonable discourse.If I placed a "Hybrid" decal on my Hummer, would Environ-Mentals like me more?I don't give a shet about the environment, but I hate anyone who drives a hummer (unless I know them).



I'm proof that even conservatives are agitated by class warfare rhetoric.
No.



They are still laughing at the guy driving a Hummer around on $4 gas though.



It's called 'planning ahead' chief.... look into it.If I placed a "Hybrid" decal on my Hummer, would Environ-Mentals like me more?Burn all the gas money you want. Less to spend on keeping your internet connection up.If I placed a "Hybrid" decal on my Hummer, would Environ-Mentals like me more?
Great idea except gas prices still won't change.
No- environmentalists eschew the auto- no matter what powers the engine.If I placed a "Hybrid" decal on my Hummer, would Environ-Mentals like me more?
Are you that concerned that people like you?
I have a "Green" sticker on my Lincoln

No comments:

Post a Comment