Thursday, February 23, 2012

What car should I get when im 16 the hummer H3 or 2010 camaro?

Hummer H3 or a V6 camaro. Save the V8 Hummers and Camaros for the grown-ups.What car should I get when im 16 the hummer H3 or 2010 camaro?You could get both of them. I think I've seen both in Hot Wheels.What car should I get when im 16 the hummer H3 or 2010 camaro?Neither unless you want insurance payments that would be higher than normal car payments. Seriously, beyond the costs for coverage, neither is suitable for a 16 year old.What car should I get when im 16 the hummer H3 or 2010 camaro?neither, you'll wreck it.What car should I get when im 16 the hummer H3 or 2010 camaro?
Get a plain 4-door car with a V6 engine. Keep it completely stock. Drive it carefully. It's just a thing to get you from one place to another.



If you have any extra money, save up for college expenses. Or spend it on girls or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment