Thursday, February 23, 2012

Question for white folk. if you are driving around in a honda and a black guy cruises by in a hummer or say a?

mercedes or a bmw, do you get very angry inside when you encounter this ?Question for white folk. if you are driving around in a honda and a black guy cruises by in a hummer or say a?No... especially since I don't care what ANYONE is driving. Having a nice car doesn't mean you have money. I know people who are driving 40k cars and live with their parents. Not too impressive. So no I really don't care what people are driving because it doesn't reflect accurately as to who the person is that is driving the car. To be honest I think that people who have to drive nice cars to impress someone or to get a reaction from someone deserves my pitty.Question for white folk. if you are driving around in a honda and a black guy cruises by in a hummer or say a?
I usually think to myself; "I wonder if the cops are going to follow that drug dealer".Question for white folk. if you are driving around in a honda and a black guy cruises by in a hummer or say a?Ummm no...
Ah ha ha, nooo, silly-billy. Well...Hummers tend to pollute more, so Id feel negative about that, but thats regardless of whatever the hell color the driver is. Heh, stupidity and ignorance doesnt have a skin color.



WHITE POWER!!!!!



Lol, just kidding



Have a nice day, though :)Question for white folk. if you are driving around in a honda and a black guy cruises by in a hummer or say a?No because i know that they realiy can't afford it and are living above their needs. I know a lot of them going into debt for that car and expensive clothes while living in the ghetto and can't pay child support. Usually within a month they get the car repossed.



They are just dumb. Cars are liabilities.Question for white folk. if you are driving around in a honda and a black guy cruises by in a hummer or say a?
Crawl back under your rock, why should you be angry? everybody drives what they can afford.
Why would I?Question for white folk. if you are driving around in a honda and a black guy cruises by in a hummer or say a?
Why would they? if anything, i would be jealous of the car not the person driving it or their skin colour. Please delete this question.
No that's stupid. And I can't afford a honda anyways lol
Nope, because some car jacker will kill 'im in the hood, but I'll still be alive, driving my old honda...
No. I'd ask him if he had any Grey Poupon.
no, but i know you wish i did.

No comments:

Post a Comment