Sunday, February 26, 2012

Do you think that life really is a bummer when you're a hummer?

I have no idea what that means either LOL. It's a line from a song called Hummer by Smashing Pumpkins: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pcNP9JE0…Do you think that life really is a bummer when you're a hummer?This is by far one of my top 10 favorite songs of all time! The album is one of my top 5 favorite albums of all? time...I miss you 90's rock...mainstream music nowadays sucks! Da **** is wrong with the ears of today!!!!???Do you think that life really is a bummer when you're a hummer?
'Hum' as in stink? I suppose life would be a bummer if you were stinky. But then again, smelly people often seem to be oblivious to the fact.



'Hummer' as in 'Hmm-ing and Haa-ing' as in can't make up your mind?



'Hummer' as in people who hum a happy tune through life and don't take it seriously?



Hmmmmm........?Do you think that life really is a bummer when you're a hummer?If used as a sexual term, being known as a hummer in prison would really suck....(pun intended)...and therefore, that ??рh??xy M??w!, would most def be a bummer.
Since Hummers cost like 65,000 dollars, I would say no.



Rich peoples' lives aren't "bummer".Do you think that life really is a bummer when you're a hummer?I thought the question was about people that hum,lol

I was going to say depends on the people they are aroundDo you think that life really is a bummer when you're a hummer?
Probably not for the person getting a hummer, if ya know what I mean.
Sicne I never been a hummer, I can't give a fair answer.Do you think that life really is a bummer when you're a hummer?
not really..
yes

No comments:

Post a Comment