Sunday, February 26, 2012

Do you think the HUMMER sucks?

Its using alot of materials, its expensive, and aslo it has 1 of the lowest fuel mileage in automoblie history.Do you think the HUMMER sucks?Like Snoopy%26amp;Woods pointed out, all it really is is a Chevy truck with a different body slapped on it, it might as well be a kit-car! That's besides the fact it flies in the face of the current times of a natural resource crisis, as well as an environmental crisis.

I think it is part of a sociologic phenomena that companies are playing on. Alot of the folks in their 40's and 50's recall the "feel good" era of cars, when GM, Ford, and others rolled out musclecars and big cruisers. Those people are in denial that today we are passed that time and need to make better decisions for our world. Unfortunately, car companies keep rolling these rediculous monstrocities out and the lemmings keep buying them.

To clarify, because some bloak on here was saying that all the answerers were against such vehicles because they can't afford them. I am a well-paid nuclear pharmacist, and I could buy whatever, but I loathe these big vehicles and the people who drive them. I live in Kansas, there is alot of farming, so some people actually do need a truck that will pull a stock trailer or whatever else, that's perfectly fine with me. But there's so many out there that justify driving an Expedition or Hummer because they go camping once a year or they have a few kids. I say that's rediculous, I grew up with three siblings, we all got around fine in my mother's station wagon, even on cross-country trips. Alot of rednecks around here just have to have a big truck, while they live in a trailer house, and they don't even use the truck in any utility type application? I do alot of woodworking, so I sometime have alot of lumber to haul back to my shop, it all fits fine in my small pickup with a four-cylinder that gets 28-30 mpg. We should do like the European countries and make auto property tax based on the displacement of the engine, even better the gas mileage!Do you think the HUMMER sucks?
How to make money from a low cost design and profit from it.



1. Take an army truck

2. Paint it like a normal truck

3. Put a stereo in it

4. Make a commercial to make it seem cool

5. Sell it to the stupid massesDo you think the HUMMER sucks?Dude, I think I'd just as soon buy a Ford Pinto before I bought a Bummer. That overpriced Chevy is not any better off road than a old Ford Bronco. It is an overpriced fiberglass "my husband and I are giong through a mid-life crisis trying to show up the Jones next door" waste of an automobile.



Go GM. Make lots of money on over priced junk on stupid people.
I enjoy the vibration of my hummer, also the size, the color, and the rideeeeee.Do you think the HUMMER sucks?I'm willing to bet that everyone, I MEAN EVERYONE answering this question, is either female, too young(probably both), never driven one, or(survey said, most popular reason), can't afford one. We always criticize what we can't have don't we? No ******' way you can convince me that one, or more of those reasons aren't accurate. If you say I'm wrong, than you are simply lying to yourself. I don't like them either, but, like yourself, I fall neatly in the latter catagory. Your gonna have to do a damn site better that tell me! Your gonna have to prove it...NextDo you think the HUMMER sucks?
The only people who drive hummers, or cars as big is to compensate for their small penis'
the hummer and the HMMWV suck but if i had to choose id pick the hummer. HMMWV's are expensive to keep going and not very comfortable.Do you think the HUMMER sucks?
only for pimips
it sucks for the rest of us trying to get around those giants
It's a ridiculous vehicle in every respect unless you are attacking a foreign country.
Well, a little, even though it isn't streamlined. People have commented that it looks like a box with wheels.

I have also been informed that its gas mileage is only about 7 mpg.

There ARE a lot of downsides to a Hummer, so we might agree that Hummers should stay camouflaged and stay in the army.
Yes what a HUGE waste of metals and gas that u can use on oversea tanks or ARMY humvees that are suposed to be used for army purposes, people only buy those so they think they will look rich...wtf?
I think the Hummer is ugly and overpriced
If you use it as it was first intended to be used it is great. A military, off road vehicle. What are people thinking? They drive it around on pavement, and if you ask SUV owner why they want SUV's they come up with things like, "it's better in the snow" or something similar.You might as well drive a tank. They probably get the same mileage.
It doesnt suck, but what it does to the environment sure sucks.
I find the hummer to be an absolute waste of space on the roads. Not only do they guzzle up gas, but they are UGLY!

The car can't even go off roading. There have been many incidents with the axel breaking!!! Thats pretty pathetic!

Plus, it seems to me those with big trucks/SUVs have no consideration for others on the road. ie cutting people off.

Overall, like you said, uses a lot of materials, expensive, and one of the lowest fuel mileage ever. These people support Bush apparently!
yes, especially the h2 and h3 which are merely chev trucks with hummer bodiesbetter off to buy a yukon

No comments:

Post a Comment