Monday, February 20, 2012

Would you rather drive a hummer or be given one?

I don't have a peen so can't be given one and no I don't need to drive my one child to work in a tank.Would you rather drive a hummer or be given one?ok, i admit it... it took me a full 13 hours to figure out what you meant with this question... even after reading sourshell's answer in confusion... the truth is, i haven't used the term "hummer" in that manner since my teenage years... i'd rather be given one... you offerin'?..Would you rather drive a hummer or be given one?
Neither, I couldn't afford the gas, it could look pretty in my driveway with geraniums planted in it.Would you rather drive a hummer or be given one?Give me a hummer any day. Driving a hummer would be costly.
I have received a hummer in a Hummer. It was awesome!Would you rather drive a hummer or be given one?Given one! How can Bill Clinton, Tiger Woods and David Letterman be wrong?Would you rather drive a hummer or be given one?
In my case, I have to drive one
Given one then I would sell it.Would you rather drive a hummer or be given one?
I'd rather be given one. That way I could sell it to somebody else and make a lot of money!
Given one Please.
Hmmm.... would I be driving that with my hands or my mouth?

No comments:

Post a Comment