Thursday, February 23, 2012

Where can I get a really great Hummer.......?

I do like Jeeps better though.



Do you think I could get a Hummer IN a Jeep.........?





(Is this a sex question....?)Where can I get a really great Hummer.......?this sounds kinda like Dr Suess



Can I get a Hummer in a Jeep or asleep?

Can I get a Hummer from Bo Peep in a Jeep while I'm asleep?Where can I get a really great Hummer.......?
nebraskaWhere can I get a really great Hummer.......?I'll do it for free...





*starts humming annoyingly*
I can't remember who bought out Hummer...



but yea...you could get a hummer in a Jeep. And Jeeps are WAY better than those stinkin overrated Hummers anyway.Where can I get a really great Hummer.......?I hear the Coast Guard is great at giving hummers to guys!Where can I get a really great Hummer.......?
%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm鈥?Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm鈥?Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm鈥?Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm鈥?Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm鈥?Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm - did you like that? I think it was about a 90 minute one, don't you?? LOLWhere can I get a really great Hummer.......?
You're such a perv Mr. Snapper.
I'd put my dollar on Ms. Kitty.
right here, I hope you have enough gas stations in your area

http://www.americancarcity.fr/worldwide-鈥?/a>
they are all going for 45%off in Iraq..



but you gotta pay shippinh though..
Lordy! that sounds so good I can't answer

No comments:

Post a Comment