Sunday, February 26, 2012

Does anyone know if Hummer wheels, LT315/70R17, will fit a 2004 Dodge Ram Laramie. (Both have 8-stud hubs)?

My 2004 Dodge Ram has 2 damaged wheels and I can buy a set of standard factory fit hummer wheels but I need to know if they will fit because my Ram is in Malaga, Spain and the wheels are in Essex, England.Does anyone know if Hummer wheels, LT315/70R17, will fit a 2004 Dodge Ram Laramie. (Both have 8-stud hubs)?It does not fit my friend. I have tried it. Its that hub bit which is the NO NO!!!

Hummers, Dodge, Chryslers are my day to day business and I wish I could give you better news.

I am a Brit here in the USA and I export all the models to the UK.Does anyone know if Hummer wheels, LT315/70R17, will fit a 2004 Dodge Ram Laramie. (Both have 8-stud hubs)?all the 8 hole wheels ive seen are the same except for the center hole

check that first

No comments:

Post a Comment