Sunday, February 26, 2012

Do I have a H2 Hummer fetish?

What does it mean when I get really turned on sexually when i see Hummer H2's or especially when I think about myself driving one? I think about me wanting to be that guy in a pimp *** H2 rolling up in front of everyone and having all these hot girls get in.



I'm like 5'11" and not ripped, but a little muscular... I picture myself wanting to be this ripped dude with all the right clothes and a huge pimped out H2... is this a problem?Do I have a H2 Hummer fetish?This means you are probably a republican.

Hummers are horrible for the economy.

No respectable girl would jump in a gas

guzzling, Carbon Monoxide spouting, anti-environmental

vehicle. Why not a hot hybrid sports car? Or a bike?

If it's ladies you want, you should work on your image,

not something to hide who you are.Do I have a H2 Hummer fetish?u sound like a typical guy, most guys love rides and girls cant resist a dude with a hot suv, esp hummer, well i know i cant lol, u should message me same as my name, cya

Report Abuse

Do I have a H2 Hummer fetish?you sound like a typical teenage guy, to me.



you are putting WAY too much attention on physical and material things. Remember, H2's really are horrible vehicles. While I also like the way they look - horrible gas mileage, WAY too expensive, and very poor resale value. All in all - not a good investment to make.


No comments:

Post a Comment