Sunday, February 26, 2012

What would you think of a female driving a yellow hummer with a tag that says WORTHIT on it?

Slut, bragger, tramp, just advertising what she is and how she got it as well as how she affords the gas. I wonder what she will be doing when she is 60 yrs old and looks like a grandma, maybe riding the bus.What would you think of a female driving a yellow hummer with a tag that says WORTHIT on it?First that she is hurting in the pocketbook because of the price of gas, secondly that she craves attention and that's the only way she can get it. Thirdly, she has issues !What would you think of a female driving a yellow hummer with a tag that says WORTHIT on it?
Yellow is a crappy color for a car in the first place.

Yellow = attention.

WORTHIT = too much money for some reason = stupid human being and probably psychologically depressed.What would you think of a female driving a yellow hummer with a tag that says WORTHIT on it?I think the tag merely means she enjoys driving it enough that the price tag and cost of gas are worth it to her.
If I was a guy, I would look to see if the person thats driving is hot or not. If she's hot I would think yes you are worth it.. but if the latter, I'll be like ehh.. LOLWhat would you think of a female driving a yellow hummer with a tag that says WORTHIT on it?I would think , man that has to use a lot a LOT of gas... And sooo not pretty either... Some people yes, are in it for the materialism...



Now I get your first Q~ I answered...What would you think of a female driving a yellow hummer with a tag that says WORTHIT on it?
I would feel bad for her since she spends so much on her gas.... Your worth it, but aint worth the gas prices..
she sounds superficial.What would you think of a female driving a yellow hummer with a tag that says WORTHIT on it?
she is the type who truly believes everybody owes her something....
sounds like a total whore/homewrecker.
I would feel sorry for her. Because I am so worth more than that.
not sure if i can see tag being in a 2008 jag with tag reading bye4u
very cute :)
ID THINK SHE GOT HER T I T S CUT OFF. JK I THINK SHES A W H O R E
How would she be able to afford all the gas for that guzzler.

It is NOT worth it
NTWRTHIT
I would think.... LOOK OUT!
Dumb b%26amp;%$@!!
skank.
dang she must be rich to afford all that gas...... wonder if shes hot???
i think i would need to find out if shes worth it
i'd be like. you wanna race my glof gti. engine of the year baby
i would not think much,,that's for sure,,,lol
i'd think that she's a hot lesbian who uh.... something or other.

No comments:

Post a Comment