Thursday, February 23, 2012

If I start to get a wicked vibration in the front end of this hummer, do I slow it down or speed it up?

I always love it nice and slow, dude.If I start to get a wicked vibration in the front end of this hummer, do I slow it down or speed it up?use the brakes and the gas togetherIf I start to get a wicked vibration in the front end of this hummer, do I slow it down or speed it up?
no one cares about your hummer... reallyIf I start to get a wicked vibration in the front end of this hummer, do I slow it down or speed it up?faster, faster, faster!
Sounds like the heads are out of alignment.If I start to get a wicked vibration in the front end of this hummer, do I slow it down or speed it up?Wait i thought you said Britney Spears was driving the hummer...If I start to get a wicked vibration in the front end of this hummer, do I slow it down or speed it up?
Slow it down....trust me
Speed it up!If I start to get a wicked vibration in the front end of this hummer, do I slow it down or speed it up?
Sounds like you need a below the belt alignment.
I've blown a lot of rods, and the vibration is a sign of things to come. Slow down if you can't handle the vibration.
buy a lambo,then we can talk...
the hand on the gearshift needs to apply a TINY bit more pressure--

No comments:

Post a Comment