Thursday, February 23, 2012

From a Hummer to a Bmw?

Ok, my mom has a hummer h3, all decked out but she is comuteing more now and is going to get rid of it and is going to buy a bmw 5 series. Is she gonna hate the transition to a small car?From a Hummer to a Bmw?Probabally until she fills it up the first time. The lower fuel cost will help her make the adjustment.From a Hummer to a Bmw?
Small cars drive a million times better then stupid land barges like the H3 (which is a stupid vehicle to get in the first place, the cherokee SRT8 is about the same price and 100 times nicer). The 5 series isnt even small anyways. It comfortably seats 5 with good leg room and a huge trunk.



small cars have nice things like the feeling that youre not going to roll over, decent brakes, much better acceleration, much better handling, and overall drive much better than a truck/SUV.From a Hummer to a Bmw?shes gone from like the "I have a Gas Guzzler" feeling to "I have a piece of art" she will love it, just make sure you get it checked by a BMW certified mechanic, ive had the following, 1989 M3, 1995 M3, 2001 5 series, best cars ever...
I doubt she will see a lot of improvement in fuel economy. She will probably start driving like most other BMW drivers, who for some reason think they have to be passing everyone on the road.From a Hummer to a Bmw?No because small cars are easier to drive. Does she really need a hummer? You know how much CO2 comes out of the exhaust? It's polluting the environment.From a Hummer to a Bmw?
That all depends what you are use to.... im an SUV person myself and do not like long rides in cars at all...... maybe your mom might be like that. I like the room and being high up in an SUV.... I like big vehicles...... cars make me feel trapped.... hope your mom makes out ok.....
she will probably like it because fuel economy and ease to park, and BMW has amazing handlingFrom a Hummer to a Bmw?
My mom has a bmw 3series. and she loves it Drives like a dream. I wouldnt mind owning one if i could afford one. So I drive it every chance I get. Great traveling car.
  • ginos east
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment