Thursday, February 23, 2012

My neighbor just bought a hummer?

I dont want to be pitied like a fool so what should i do to keep up i mean i basically have two options buy a hummer like my neighbor or buy an axe at the local hardware store kill him steal his wife put his kids in the doggy house and take the hummer for myself



advice pwease!?!?!My neighbor just bought a hummer?Go with the axe, it's cheaper and doesn't require a credit check.



If you'd really like to save some money, you can hose off the axe and return it the next day.My neighbor just bought a hummer?
The good ol' American dream have a loud honkin' truck kids and a hot wife....

My neighbor has a black H2 lifted and the works even has a winch system in the front. I drive the cheapest 2007 Camry out there and I'm not bothered by it. He also has a $30k Harley and that doesn't bother me either I have a older Suzuki SV650s and my bike is better then his in every way. I'm out riding his is in the shop Again.



I wouldn't let it bother you. If it is something you can't bare just get a lifted black Expedition diesel with a massive front grill to "glug glug" next to his lil truck.



Better yet live well and happy...My neighbor just bought a hummer?A while back, I saw two couples get out of a taxi cab and into the Hummer they couldn't afford to fuel. In spite of my expectation that the price of gas will plummet to 59c per gallon, this summer, I still think you should find something sportier that costs less to operate.



Leave him alive, you'll want someone to keep the kids after you steal his wife.My neighbor just bought a hummer?
hey shut up lady he is having a serious problem.

go with both

buy the hummer and then duct tape a bunch of axes to them and take the guy out then take his hummer and super glue them together so you can have a double hummerMy neighbor just bought a hummer?I hope your not actually serious...My neighbor just bought a hummer?
Get a life
  • things to do in miami
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment