Sunday, February 26, 2012

Where can I find dealership/car rental place that rents Hummer H2 in Minnesota? Not the limo one either.?

The thing is, i'm over in Afghanistan at the moment. I'm coming home in Sept. for a friends wedding. I'm looking for a Hummer H2 or some sort of Exotic car to rent for a week. Most car rental places have lame cars. Can some one help me out?Where can I find dealership/car rental place that rents Hummer H2 in Minnesota? Not the limo one either.?You can rent a Hummer H2 or H3 through Hertz (www.hertz.com). I've just checked their website. You didn't mention your location in Minnesota so I just put in Minneapolis. It's going to run you anywhere from about $100 - $200/day depending upon a variety of factors, including the day of the week you rent, whether or not you want unlimited mileage, etc.



I would imagine that you'd be able to access and rent Hertz's luxury line of vehicles (like the Hummer) in most major cities in Minnesota. So, even if you don't live in Minneapolis, you still might be able to make it happen.



Just go to Hertz's website and plug in the Hertz location that you'd like to rent from and then you'll know for sure.



Good luck! ... and thanks for serving there in Afghanistan.

No comments:

Post a Comment