Sunday, February 26, 2012

I need a hummer! anyone that could help me out please read this.?

is anyone selling a hummer? or does anyone know where you can get one and pay $300 $400 a month to pay it off? since i don't have the money to pay for it right away, someone help me out! this is my dream car, and i really would do anything i can to get it, so anyway you can help please do!I need a hummer! anyone that could help me out please read this.?There you go again, Another NON D knowing person. Hummers are the same thing as the pickups %26amp; the other "C" "K" body styles running around. Gets the same gas mileage as those, just has a square body on top %26amp; was proven by an independant company that showed it was the same. I wish some people get their heads out of their butts %26amp; stop mouthing off about things they don't know.I need a hummer! anyone that could help me out please read this.?You should be able to get one for free if you can wait a couple of months, when gasoline goes to $10/gallon as a result of the Gulf of Mexico oil gusher.I need a hummer! anyone that could help me out please read this.?What a dumb thing to say. The oil leak has nothing to do with gas prices. You can't take over a car loan unless you can meet the credit requirements, and you can find someone with the kind of vehicle you want. Hummers are generally poor vehicles, not sure why anyone would want one.I need a hummer! anyone that could help me out please read this.?
I would re-think the Hummer. As was stated, all the GM trucks are the same now with different body designs to fit peoples tastes. You will pay more for a Hummer to look cool and get nothing accomplished but looking cool, and only to some people I might add. But if you must...

No comments:

Post a Comment